All coaches and supervisors need to complete the following:
- Sign the Coach's Code of Conduct
- Get Rutgers Safety Certified - see info below
- Download and complete the New Jersey Universal Fingerprint form:
or call 877 503-5981. Bring Background Check form with you.
- Pass the background check.
The Rutgers Safety Certified course is being held on: (to be announced) at the Vermeule Community Center from 6:30-9:30 pm, 614 Clinton Avenue
To Register: Email email@example.com
Cost: FREE to residents coaching a North Plainfield Recreation program during the current season and
$35.00 for all others.
Everyone must be punctual. Once the class starts late comers will not be allowed in.
(This is a Rutgers rule)
Site Supervisor Requirements
Site Supervisors should receive First Aid and CPR training.
- Supervisor/Coach Accident Form - This form is to be filed by the Supervisor or Coach (whomever witnessed the accident) with the Recreation Office within 48 hours of the accident.
- Injured Party Accident Form - This form is to be filed by the injured party with the Recreation Office
within 48 hours of the accident.